A Day In The City

I live in the province & i only get to visit Makati or Manila several times. On that day,  we woke up early to get ready for the 3hr trip but we had bad luck and got into the traffic. Lol. It was around 12noon when we got there.




First thing we did was go to the hospital for my 87 yr old grandma and 1yr old nephew's check up. By the way my nephew is a really really really cute boy.

The photo below was just a sign of a certain room at the hospital, although it was for cancer patients, i thought of a different and deeper meaning, "Pain Management" yes i think im gonna need that service. Lol




Then after the check up we went to the mall! I saw meg imperial at the parking lot. She just passed infront of me. She was so pretty, she was wearing a denim short and white off shoulder top. She wasnt that tall but she had really clear skin. wow. the things id do to have that.




Of course i took random pictures. Lol




I went inside Mac's and checked out some make up shit. I didnt buy anything though. Im broke. Hehe




The best part was when i went to the bathroom. YES. THE BATHROOM. Hahahahahaha. Bc just as i entered the bathroom. I saw Katarina! Katarina from Asia's Next Top Model! Fudge. She was my fav! SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL. And i didnt expect to see her. AT ALL. What a perfect timing. Lol. It was just the two of us there and i kept staring at her. I was creepy as hell. Hehe. I was too shy to ask for a pic tho. Bc i feel like i'll just disturb her. I  messaged her on IG and she replied! She said thank you and that i should say hi next time :)

I think Makati is my favourite city here in the Philippines. I know i havent been in a lot of cities, but from the cities that ive visit, it's my fav. The tall buildings, busy people, and a lot of famous people too ;) the city lights and busy streets. I dont know but i feel like i want to live there, like that's my ideal place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SKYRANCH ADVENTURE

Thoughts

Newbie