Hair

When i was in elementary, i had straight hair. Long brown straight hair and then when i reached 1st year high school, it slowly changed. Like, the baby hairs turned curly, really curled up. It didnt look good. I hated it. I mean who the hell in this world would want curly hair JUST on the side of their face and the rest is straight. And the fact that i was dark skinned i looked hideous. Lol. But a year passed and i officially became curly. Which is quite good. I like it than being partly curly. I think it looks better. What do ya think? :)


and also i like putting in a bun



just ignore my face hehe. 

My hair is not that thick that's why it's only a small bun. I want thicker hair. Im literally suffering hair loss. The struggle when you're just simply brushing your hair then you see a lot of hair falling off. It's quite scary. Anyways, take care of your hair gurls. It's our crowning glory.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SKYRANCH ADVENTURE

Thoughts

Newbie