Oblivious me, Insensitive her

SO, i just lost my phone last tuesday. Real sad. My phone was really important to me, but typical oblivious me, lost it.

So here's how it happened. Last tuesday was the opening of our university's intrams or the so called university meet by the students. I am a member of the student council on our department. We were busy taking care of our players. Preparing food for them, giving them support and etc. We had a parade and after that we went straight to our school's grandstand for the program. Then we went to our department where we really got busy. 

It was during lunch, all the other members of the council were eating and i was already done with that. I went to the comfort room and on my way there i was calling my friends, i was gonna ask them where they was. I haven't seen them that day. So after the call, i was in one of the cubicles of the cr and i decided to put my phone on top of it. I was scared that i might drop it on the toilet so i just put it there. After i was done. I fixed my jeans because it was kinda tight, i fixed my hair after then I LITERALLY JUST WENT OUT OF THE COMFORT ROOM AND FORGOT TO TAKE MY PHONE FROM WHERE I PUT IT. Fuck it. After like five minutes i realized that my phone was not it my bag and that's when i remembered i left it in the comfort room. I LITERALLY RAN MY ASS BACK TO THE COMFORT ROOM AND WHEN I LOOKED AT THE PLACE WHERE I PUT IT, IT. WASNT. THERE. THEN I REALIZED I WAS SCREWED. I borrowed my friend's phone and tried to call it but it was already turned off, like what the fuck really? that was fucking fast. This is annoying because i've never put anything down in a public comfort room because i have lost lots of things already, i don't really trust myself, i know that i'm oblivious as hell. But, why the hell did i do now.

I just cried after because my parents will kill me. They always tell me things like, "put ur phone in ur bag u might lose it" because they know and i do know as well that i really forgetful. And i will always tell them "yes okay i know". It's like a mixed feeling of fear and guilt. And i just got that phone! But anyways, i kept thinking why the fuck did that girl, who found my phone, kept it, like what the fuck that phone isn't yours, it's mine. She just turned it off and fucking took it like it's hers. If that happened to me i will literally do everything to give it back because i know the feeling of losing something very important to you. This is the second time that this has happened to me. It fucking sucks. MOST OF PEOPLE ARE SO GREEDY. IT'S SO RARE TO FIND GOOD AND GENUINE PEOPLE.

Now, i have no phone, i might use my old nokia. Lol i am dead serious. Oh well, oblivious me and insensitive greedy her who took my phone. Lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SKYRANCH ADVENTURE

Thoughts

Newbie