Afraid

I was afraid
Afraid that things would change if i let all my guard down
That he might change the way he treats me
Ways that made me fall with him in the first place
But, i had a lot of great memories with him
He gave me happiness and all
And slowly, i was tearing my walls down
Because he wasn't like that at all
He was patient, and he waited
But you know, at some point I began to notice slight changes
At first, I didn't want to let it slip
But I thought, he's been letting all my stupidity slip
So i let some of his too, not stupidity, just things I didnt want to let go at first
And i thought too, that if you really love someone, you love all of them
You must understand that they arent perfect and they will get mad too
And that they wont always handle your mood swings well
From the start, my mood swings werent handled well
It always ends up hurting both of us
So i tried not to
I love him, i really do
But i get hurt by the smallest things
Even I wonder why im upset about it
Like why he doesnt hold my hand as tight as he used to
Why I dont get automatic cheek kisses when he's about to go home
Why its okay now to sleep eventhough we both know something isnt right
And how ill just end up being sorry for the feelings that i declared
I know I should be as understanding as possible like he does
I just.. deep inside me
Its hard
To accept that not everything lasts forever
And that Im supposed to cope with it
I was so afraid of all it
But now here I am silently aching
To something that shouldnt upset me in the first place
I feel like a piece of shit
I should be understanding
I shouldnt act like a brat
Why am i feeling this
And now that my walls are being torn down
Its like my heart is too
But thats okay, i guess
As long as he loves me
And I can cope with it
It wont be a big deal right?
Why should I be afraid?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SKYRANCH ADVENTURE

Thoughts

Newbie