Thoughts

At the moment, i feel lost. Lost in words, lost in feelings, lost in thoughts. There's something wrong but i can't point it out. I know myself, when Im happy genuinely, when Im sad. I know there's something wrong but i dont know how to exactly deal with it.

The only solution in my mind now is to give myself time to figure it out. I know it will be fine. I know it will work out. For now, ill just keep going with my life.. 'till i figure it out. Maybe this is just one of those times when youre at a low point. In time it will pass. Just dont lose yourself. Hold on. I believe that Ill be happy again. I got this. I will be fine. I made it before, a lot of times. And ill make it this time too. I just need time, faith in myself, and strength to keep going.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SKYRANCH ADVENTURE

Newbie